Monday, November 17, 2008

Video!

I'm taking a break from adoption posts today and posting my first Evie video. This is Saturday, in her play gym. Enjoy the hiccups, smiles, cooing, sneezes, dancing, wiggling and yawns. Try to ignore my prattle in the background; sorry, I can't help it! The video is very long because every time I meant to turn off the camera she did something cute and I just kept it running. I give everyone official permission to skip to her beautiful smile at about the 1:28 minute mark. :) I just couldn't figure out a good way to edit it down because she peppers the whole thing with cuteness.




Tomorrow I'll continue my adoption post series with a post about open adoption, at Jessica's suggestion.

4 comments:

  1. Too cute!
    LMAO - when you asked her if she was feeling dejavu about the music! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evie just keeps getting cuter! What a beautiful smile! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I made it through the whole video! J/K! She is very precious and you are such an adorable new mommy!

    Melba

    ReplyDelete
  4. How great to see Evie in action!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you ask a question, I'll probably reply in the comment thread, and I try to visit the blogs of everyone who comments.

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog