Monday, November 3, 2008

Grandpa Time

This weekend was great. But. Most of the pics are on my mom's and MIL's cameras, so they will have to wait a bit longer. And I am sick with a cold. And Evie is sick with her first cold, which she caught from me, of course. guilt hack cough sniffle guilt guilt guilt guilt. Nablopomo will be more difficult than I thought? Here is Evie on Halloween, wearing orange for the occasion and just a diaper cover because it was warm on our porch that afternoon, with my dad. This was the first time Evie got to meet this grandpa and they have been having fun cuddling ever since: And here is Evie with J's dad. This is the first time he's seen Evie since she was 3 days old, so they had a lot of catching up to do! J shot this pic while standing on a counter, by the way:

Don't worry about Evie and her cold; my dad is a doctor and he'll be here another couple of days to keep an eye and ear on her. More pics when I can get my digital fingers on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! If you ask a question, I'll probably reply in the comment thread, and I try to visit the blogs of everyone who comments.

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog