Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tagged

Thanks to Safire, I have another good excuse to put off finishing my post about adoption profiles. :)

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope!
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Ummm, about 10 minutes ago when I read that Jen is thinking of naming her baby girl after me? (no pressure) I'm a very weepy woman; so is my mom, so I come by it honestly.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It's terrible, I hate it. When I was a kid I used to practice making it look like my dad's handwriting and he's a doctor. Enough said.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? The meat doesn't matter. The Tr@der Joe's wasabi mayonnaise does. Heaven. If I have to choose, roast beef.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes!!!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? What a strange question. It depends on which other person I was, I guess...my brain is hurting with philosophical questions...must stop thinking about this...
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yes, and I can also define it and distinguish it from irony and facetiousness, can you?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS. Yes, but until recently I thought that I didn't, for some odd reason.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No, but I love the bungee "swing" rides at amusement parks.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cinnamon Life
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Usually, no
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I've always been strong. My high school friends joked about me being "good Swedish stock" for my large frame (I have man-sized hands and size 9.5 feet) and J called me "a brute" when I can help him move around furniture, etc.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate Raspberry Truffle
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their posture and facial expression (I don't judge, my posture is terrible a lot of times, but I'm working on it in yoga).
15. RED OR PINK? I can't choose.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My chronic allergies and sinusitis, tied with my endometriosis.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My parents, now that they are in Texas and have to fly to get here (they've been in St. Louis for a couple of years and could drive, but moved to TX right when Evie was born...out of their control...Air Force).
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I assume this meme came from e-mail....
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Brown flip flops
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Kung Pao Chicken
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? I can hear a commercial on CNN in the other room
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? purple
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Evie's breath, Evie's hair, J's neck, my dogs' heads (seriously), tangerine, bonfires, sauteeing garlic and onions
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? J's mom
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Of course! If I didn't like Safire, would I read her blog? I think not. :)
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? I'm embarrassed to admit this because it's so stereotypical: figure skating and gymnastics
27. HAIR COLOR? Dirty blonde getting browner by the year
28. EYE COLOR? Blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? When I bother to order them
30. FAVORITE FOOD? tortilla chips and guacamole, tied with filet mignon
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I like a happy ending as long as it's not a predictable romantic comedy; does anyone else feel like you've been watching the same movie over and over your whole life? When does the madness end?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Mamma Mia, at the theater with Jen. It was just like the show (which J and I saw last year) but the actors in the show had much better singing and dancing skills than the actors in the movie.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? something with dark chocolate
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Someone else doing nablopomo
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND. Anyone prepping the house for Thanksgiving guests
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Baby Blues: "Night of the Living Dad." After Christmas I should be able to find enough free time to read something serious.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Evie Bea! (Sn@pfish mouse pad)
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? John & Kate Plus 8 and CNN
42. FAVORITE SOUND. Doggie tails thumping against the sofa as I'm arriving home and walking up the stairs from the garage.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles!
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Eastern Germany
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I am a talented organizer :)
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Charlottesville, Virginia
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? How about Melba , Jen and Kelly (no pressure, ladies).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! If you ask a question, I'll probably reply in the comment thread, and I try to visit the blogs of everyone who comments.

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog