Saturday, July 5, 2008

Room at the Inn

We have a room! M and T were discharged this morning around 10:30 and we got a room at the same time. It's a labor & delivery room because there weren't recovery rooms available, but we have a comfy bed, a couch, armchair, TV and our own bathroom, but more importantly we have Lucy Beatrix all to ourselves and as much cuddle time as we want. We invited some church friends to visit this afternoon and also Lucy's future babysitter, one of my former students. Tomorrow we'll spend all day here with Lucy. She's doing great, eating well, pooping like a seasoned veteran and sleeping constantly. We know, we know, she'll wake up and cry as soon as we get home with her!

1 comment:

  1. YAYYYY!!!! I'm so, so glad this worked out! And, so happy you've got loads of Lucy-time! Give her a big hug from me!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you ask a question, I'll probably reply in the comment thread, and I try to visit the blogs of everyone who comments.

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog