Thursday, September 17, 2009

Card Reader Working!

Yay! I'll try to at least post pictures in the next few days and add text and video after family departs. Here are some pics from the last few days.

Evie loves to cop a squat these days (and be outside):
Strolling in Nana and Papa's backyard:
J and his brother playing B*eatles R*ock B*and:
Evie in pigtails, in her new car seat:
Here's what she and I did (shredded kleenex in another room of the church) during the last half of Grandma G's funeral, after Evie just could. not. sit. still. any. more:

Incidentally, this last photo was taken in the same room where I got dressed and ready before I married J over 11 years ago. I used the bathroom at one point and had a flashback of being in that same stall with two bridesmaids holding up my huge dress. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the pig tails. Thanks for sharing the cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am officially up-to-date on your blog. Just in time for her birthday, too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you ask a question, I'll probably reply in the comment thread, and I try to visit the blogs of everyone who comments.

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog