Tuesday, June 10, 2008

More Nursery Pics!

I am so excited to share these with you! Here is the corner of the room opposite the door...almost done except for the grass detail under Owl's tree. Isn't it adorable?! So worth the stress on my part about the money and time. Here is the completed wall where the crib will be (under Pooh) and you can see the new video monitor which Jen bought me (thanks Jen!!!) and J installed yesterday. The physics of Pooh handing from that balloon are a little sketchy, but I'm deciding to not question it and believe that the wind is blowing Pooh and the balloon toward the corner...and the bees...
Finally, here is Rabbit, fully realized with an unfinished backdrop. The orange splotches will be carrots poking out of the soil in his garden. This is on the wall that will have the changing table/dresser and bookcase. The garden will be right over the changing table and Rabbit will be right over the diaper pail. :)

1 comment:

I love comments! If you ask a question, I'll probably reply in the comment thread, and I try to visit the blogs of everyone who comments.

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog