Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The news we've all been waiting for...

R is 3-4 cm dilated, having contractions and at the hospital, although our SW says they might send her home to labor there if her contractions don't become more productive in the next hour or so. But, we are on high alert. I'm packing, cleaning, headed out the door...

...and at her dr. appt. this morning, Clio is measuring at 7 lbs., 15 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! If you ask a question, I'll probably reply in the comment thread, and I try to visit the blogs of everyone who comments.

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog