Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Contractions

Hi everyone, just a quick update that M called at 6:20 CST tonight and told us that she's having strong, painful contractions but at this point they are irregular and spaced widely (almost an hour) apart. But, M had a very fast L&D with her 13-year-old daughter, so we're thinking that Clio might be here tonight or tomorrow. J has a laptop with a satellite internet card that we'll take with us to the hospital, so I'll update when I have more information.

:)

We're going to watch TV now since we won't have time for the next 2 years or so...

4 comments:

  1. Prayers for an easy delivery and a beautiful little girl coming home with you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! Hope everything goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! We'll be thinking of you all.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you ask a question, I'll probably reply in the comment thread, and I try to visit the blogs of everyone who comments.

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog