Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Clio in 3D!

Surprise! M and I went in today for an elective 3D/4D ultrasound and here are my personal favorites of the many pics I brought home with me:

A pic of her chubby chipmunk cheeks (she is measuring at 5 lbs. 6 oz. already and she's only 33 weeks, 3 days!): This one shows how she was draping her hands over her face while she slept. I hope I can get a picture of her doing this after she's born and then scrapbook the two pics together...how adorable.

Here's another one that I just think is adorable and I can't explain why...except that it's Clio in 3D. :)

This one shows her round belly and umbilical cord at the bottom, and it looks like she's smiling a bit. (I know, I know, babies don't do that until they are a couple of weeks old, but I still think she looks like she's smirking at us.)


And here's a 3D shot of those gorgeous big feet she has:

2 comments:

  1. OMG she is so adorable!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeeeeeee!!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!

    Oh, you must have had SO MUCH FUN at that appointment! What amazing pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you ask a question, I'll probably reply in the comment thread, and I try to visit the blogs of everyone who comments.

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog