Sunday, August 22, 2010

In Brief

We are in Mississippi, visiting my brother, sister-in-law (on strict bedrest with 31 week twins and pre-term labor) and nephew. My mom is also here helping out. Things have been...eventful. Here are a few highlights.

Evie and her cousin gamboling like puppies on the golf course near the house here:

She won't be two until next month, but somehow she already looks it in this picture, doesn't she?

Evie is learning a lot from her cousin, like baseball, bowling and football. He's allowed to tackle her, gently, on the grass:

1 comment:

  1. Hi, hope it's OK to contact you here. We would love to include your blog on our giveaway search engine: Giveaway Scout (http://www.giveawayscout.com). Have a look and if interested, use our online form to add your blog (http

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you ask a question, I'll probably reply in the comment thread, and I try to visit the blogs of everyone who comments.

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog