Sunday, August 9, 2009

Then and Now

Then:
*3 months old
*0 teeth
*Just started rolling front to back
*Eating only bottles of formula
Now:
*10 months old
*4 teeth (2 bottom, 2 top)
*walking, when she feels like it
*decided to wean herself from bottles due to tooth pain (we're still offering formula in juice boxes)

I'm feeling all verkelmpt this evening.

(Evie took her first trip to the ER this weekend, at 2 AM no less. We were concerned about dehydration because her teething pain was causing her to reject most solids and all liquids for about 12 hours straight. We got condescending pats on the head and 4 pedialyte popsicles for our $50 co-pay. Evie refused the popsicles, too. But she's fine now.)

2 comments:

  1. So sorry about the ER scare. Poor baby! So glad she is doing better. Man everything goes by fast, doesn't it? I'm going to have to savor every moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOhh, I hate condenscending pats on the head...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you ask a question, I'll probably reply in the comment thread, and I try to visit the blogs of everyone who comments.

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog